Workout anytime is a good concept, in theory. In fact, they have you go through ABC financial for payment.

The no contract with workout anytime is true however, you are under contract through ABC financial. If you want to stop paying, you have to send in a form with all of your information, personal, workout anytime "membership number", etc, 30 days in advance of discontinuing payment. And, don't ever give ANYONE access to you bank account. I have read complaints of ABC financial continuing to collect payment after cancellation.

I closed out my credit card at the same time so I would not experience that. The main reason I decided to quit going to workout anytime after years of "membership" is that even though its only $15 a month, I kept getting an extra charge of $54 to $57 every December.

If workout anytime would have a system where you wouldn't have to go through a finance company, like so many clubs do, I would go back. For now, I can do everything at home.

Review about: Workout Anytime Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Don't go through a FINANCE company!.

Comments

Sherwood, Arkansas, United States #1286025

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. We would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken.

We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post.

Please email our member support team at membersupport@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that we may look into this for you.

Customer Relationship Specialist