1.2

I moved in January to a location outside of Workout Anytime's coverage area and contacted my gym to cancel membership on

1. 17.16.

Mulitiple calls and emails. No return call from my gym, just an email with a number to call.

Now after 40 days I finally get a rep from the finance company on the phone and am told I have to reply in writing, wait another 30 days and pay all charges in the meantime.

So basically you get cheap membership for a cheap gym and pay dearly to cancel in time and money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jenrlyn stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation policy and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of workout anytime membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Workout Anytime needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned workout anytime membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Workout Anytime.

Comments

They make it really difficult to cancel prob will go on credit regardless

still no resolutions, I contacted corporate and got nothing have to pay or go to collections against my credit.