2.9
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I called to cancel.I was given another number to call.

I called. They told me it would be cancelled. Then I keep getting phone calls saying I need to update payment method after I cancelled. THEN I was told I cant cancel unless I write or email and it will be cancelled in 30 days but until then I have to continue to pay.

I called and they told me it would be cancelled but three months later it is not cancelled. This place is a rip off. It is almost impossible to cancel your membership.

I am requesting cancellation and they are telling me to write them .My yearly fee is coming up so that is why they are prolonging the membership.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Workout Anytime. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Workout Anytime.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Workout Anytime to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments