I'm truly disgusted with this club and the way they treat their customers.I joined the club and was told that I can cancel anytime as long as I come to club and give a 30 day notice.

I was also told that I can get a free session with a trainer once I join the club. Upon joining it took the club a while for me to get a session set up and I had to call several times. Eventually I got the session set up and after I arrived I was held "hostage" in the room with a trainer who spent approximately 2 hours trying to sell me a training package and eventually I left and you guess it the trainer never showed me how to use not 1 equipment. Finally frustrated I decided to cancel my membership I went into the club and guess what..I was given a business card of ABC Financial and told to contact this company as they would be the individuals to cancel my membership.

Although frustrated before walking out the representative assured me that all I had to do was call and the membership would be cancelled. I called ABC Financial and after spending minutes pushing zero to get to a live person I am yet hit with just another obstacle. Finally, just got off the phone with ABC Financial and was told that I need to send a letter asking to have my membership cancelled. It was also recommended by the rep that I should send my letter certified so I can track it.

Great advice and here's another advice DON'T JOIN WORKOUT ANYTIME!!Seriously if you want to join a gym take your money to Planet Fitness for $10 a month you get the same benefits that this gym offers you by for $15 so please save yourself the extra $5 and a whole lot of stress

Review about: Workout Anytime Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments

Louisville, Tennessee, United States #1299658

This is not our practice so I will ask again, what location did this occur? All of our locations are locally owned and operated so we would like to know what club you are referencing to address this issue. On behalf of WORKOUT ANYTIME Franchising, we are sorry you have had this experience with our brand.

Louisville, Tennessee, United States #1289780

Which location did this happen?

to Sarah Troutman Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #1341705

Happening to me at Asheboro, NC. Worst experience ever.