I have been the most positive member at workout anytime on cascade rd.Can you believe Candace Evans cancelled my membership for allegedly counting out to loud during my workouts lol.My energy gave other members energy to workout!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of workout anytime membership from Workout Anytime. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Workout Anytime to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Workout Anytime for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1268355

For those having problems canceling, it seems the key is to count your reps out loud and the staff will gladly close your account.

Paris, Tennessee, United States #1250045

Maybe people don't want to listen to your big mouth.no one wants to hear some *** yelling when they are trying to focus on lifting.

people like you are what gives these places a bad rep.you should shut up and quit bothering other people with all your yapping.