Horrible gym that is poorly managed and cleaned.They are too cheap to pay a cleaning company so they make their front desk people clean the bathrooms maybe once a week, it's just nasty.

I put my membership on pause (should have just canceled it) and then they started charging me again, when I went in to cancel it since I hadn't worked out there in months they charged me one more month without letting me know. When I called back the manager was rude and did nothing about my complaints.

Would NOT recommend this guy.Horrible customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Workout Anytime. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Workout Anytime.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Workout Anytime to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments

Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more