4.5

My husband and I have been loyal members to this location for over a year now.Last two times I have been in I have been interupted working out with earbuds in by the same younger female employee.

I politely told her after the second time of interrupting my workout bothers me and please wait after my 25 min to ask me any questions. I came in to tan today. Same employee knocked on my door after tanning for 15 min for me to hurry up. I have never had any problems until recently.

I personally come in to the gym to relax and workout. Please teach your immature employees to be more professional, or just this one.

I have never had any other problems at your gym until now.Hopefully this will be addressed by owner soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Workout Anytime needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Workout Anytime.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments