4.5

My husband and I have been loyal members to this location for over a year now.Last two times I have been in I have been interupted working out with earbuds in by the same younger female employee.

I politely told her after the second time of interrupting my workout bothers me and please wait after my 25 min to ask me any questions. I came in to tan today. Same employee knocked on my door after tanning for 15 min for me to hurry up. I have never had any problems until recently.

I personally come in to the gym to relax and workout. Please teach your immature employees to be more professional, or just this one.

I have never had any other problems at your gym until now.Hopefully this will be addressed by owner soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Workout Anytime needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Workout Anytime.

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments

Workout Anytime - New Owner - Huge Difference Workout Anytime "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more